As a We Honor Veterans (WHV) Founding Community Partner (Dignity Memorial) or Community Partner, there are four levels your location can achieve. To begin the process, your organization must first complete a financial contract. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founding Community Partners (Dignity Memorial) and Community Partners, Become a Recruit:
- Founding Community Partners (Dignity Memorial): Review the following information with your location's leadership and staff:
- Community Partners: Review the following information with your organization's leadership and staff:
- Enroll as a WHV Recruit by completing the Partner Commitment Form.
Upon receipt and approval of the completed Recruit form, WHV staff will:
- Send you an email acknowledging your location's Recruit status.
- Add your location's name to the WHV Partner Directory.
WHV Recruits may immediately begin working on Level One Activities.