- This event has passed.
California Hospice & Palliative Care Association: Trauma Informed Care Panel Discussion
August 19, 2021 @ 11:30 am – 1:00 pm EDT
Trauma Informed Care Panel Discussion
August 19, 2021 | 8:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m. (PST)
Presented by: Quy Tran, MD, Medical Director, Hospice and Palliative CareHosted by: CHAPCA and Veterans Community Partnership
Join Dr. Tran and his Multi-disciplinary Team at VA Northern CA Health Care System for a Q&A Panel Discussion on Trauma Informed Care.
- Frank Yapp, VA Chaplain
- James V. Pierce, LICSW, Yreka VA Clinic
- Angela Araneta, Psy.D. Primary Care Mental Health
- Nancy B. Smith, M.Div, BCC, Clinical Chaplain, Martinez, VA
- Jennifer Fallman, MSW, LCSW, Social Worker, Hospital in Home Program, VA Sacramento
- Jessica Langston, MD, Hospice and Palliative Care, VA Sacramento
- Chelsea Miller, LCSW, MPH, Social Worker, Hospice and Palliative Care, VA Sacramento
- Quy Tran, MD, Medical Director, Hospice and Palliative Care, VA Sacramento/Martinez
- Ann Soloway FNP-BC, Hospice and Palliative Care, Sacramento, VA
- Deborah Larson, RN, Hospice and Palliative Care, Sacramento, VA
- Lee D. Sasse, LCSW-PIP, Suicide Prevention Program Manager
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. We encourage you to submit up to five questions you may have for our panelists. They will be used to create this presentation and questions will be addressed LIVE by our panelists.