- This event has passed.
Department of Veterans Affairs Webinar: Airborne Hazards and Burn Pits: What healthcare providers need to know.
March 24 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT
Did you know that many Veterans deployed in the Persian Gulf region report concerns with respiratory irritants, specifically smoke from burn pits? Join us on March 24 at 1 p.m. ET for our next webinar, entitled “Airborne Hazards and Burn Pits: What health care providers need to know.”
VA physicians Dr. Anays Sotolongo and Dr. Michelle Robertson will discuss Veteran health concerns related to exposure to burn pits and other airborne hazards.
They’ll also describe how the Airborne Hazards and and Burn Pits Center of Excellence is working to understand how these exposures impact Veterans’ overall health and what community providers should expect upon referring Veterans for Burn Pit registry exams.
Attending this webinar is a great opportunity to learn more about Veteran patient concerns and how to best support and care for their heath care needs.
- Title: Airborne Hazards and Burn Pits: What healthcare providers need to know.
- When: March 24 at 1 p.m. ET.
- Register: Register in VHA TRAIN. Webinar will be recorded for later viewing.
- Accreditations: AACME, AAPA, AACME-NP, ANCC, APA, ASWB, JA IPCE, NYSED-P.
- A recording will be available in TRAIN approximately 45 to 60 days after the webinar.
You must complete the end of course evaluation to receive credit for the course and continuing education credit.