The We Honor Veterans Program:
- New educational resources found on the We Honor Veterans website.
- An upcoming event at NHPCO’s April 2018 Management and Leadership Conference, in DC, for partners to meet and collaborate!
- Promote authentic peace by doing the work of healing self-disregard, heartache, chronic illness, neglect, abuse, trauma, death, or war so we can inhabit ourselves more completely.
- Educate and support individuals, companies, and communities through: presentations, books, web-based learning, consultation, ceremonial workshops, retreats, mentoring, and train-the-trainer programs.
- Promote and mentor self-sustaining, small, healing communities for personal growth, relying on vitality within and beyond ourselves to propel us toward wholeness and holiness.
- Facilitate Soul Injury ceremonial workshops to heal our nation after war and Soul Restoration ceremonial workshops to revitalize the weary, wary caregiver’s heart.
- Develop a network of like-minded associates who live and promote the mission of Opus Peace.
Dr. Scott Shreve:
- Updates from the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Dr. Shreve provides his insight and expertise on partner’s questions regarding:
- Helpful resources provided by the VA at no cost
- Honoring and providing care for Vietnam Veterans at the end of life
- Receiving payment for concurrent care provided to Veterans at your community hospice.
Please enjoy the recording provided above and join us for our next call! Additional questions and comments can be sent to Veterans@nhpco.org.