Deborah Grassman, a hospice nurse practitioner with thirty years of experience providing care at the VA, is the founder of Opus Peace, a non-profit organization that provides educational programs and self-help tools that address Soul Injuries – a wound to our sense of self. In this webinar, Deborah presents alongside Ralph Ozmun and Angie Snyder as they explore how to apply the forgiveness process with particular attention to utilization with Veterans at end-of-life.
Part I of this webinar discusses:
- Challenging your conception of forgiveness.
- Exploring the “mysterious triad” of relationship between irrational guilt, helplessness, and overly-controlling behaviors.
- Identifying common mistakes that interfere with the forgiveness process.
Part II of this webinar discusses:
- How forgiveness liberates you from past victimization
- Identifying five different case studies that apply the forgiveness process
- Exploring how forgiveness restores wholeness by giving you back the part of self that was hurt
Does this webinar provide continuing education credits?
This webinar does not provide continuing education credits.