To become a Level Five partner
*Level Five activities will only be accepted in the partner portal not email format.
- You must complete Level Four before you start your Level Five activities
- Level Five takes a year to complete. For example, if you start August 22, 2020 you will submit your Level Five report August 22, 2021
- You will submit your Level 5 Report in the WHV partner portal
- Upon receipt and approval of the completed Activity Report, WHV staff will:
- Email a Level FIVE Certificate of Recognition with your year certified date
- Email a Level Five WHV logo
- List you as a Level 5 Regional Mentor on this page
- Update your hospice’s level on the WHV Partner Directory.
- To obtain your Level 5 status, you will have to recertify on a yearly basis
- If you need more than a year to complete Level 5, you will be allowed an additional 6 months. If it is past the 6 months your hospice will be turned back to Level 4.
- You have to be a member of NHPCO
- If your hospice does not renew it’s NHPCO membership, your hospice will be turned back to Level 4.