*8/4/2020 Thank you to everyone who attended our discussion on Level Five today. The updated activity sheet and recording will be available next week.
To become a Level Five partner
- You must complete Level Four before you start your Level Five activities
- Level Five takes a year to complete. For example, if you start August 22, 2020 you will submit your Level Five report August 22, 2021
- You will submit your Level 5 Report in the WHV partner portal
- Upon receipt and approval of the completed Activity Report, WHV staff will:
- Email a Level FIVE Certificate of Recognition with your year certified date
- Email a Level Five WHV logo
- List you as a Level 5 Regional Mentor on this page
- Update your hospice’s level on the WHV Partner Directory.
- To obtain your Level 5 status, you will have to recertify on a yearly basis
- You have to be a member of NHPCO
WHV Partner Level Five Required Activities
Find a Level Five Regional Mentor in our directory
Level 5 Updates and Brainstorm August 4, 2020
Updated FAQ Coming Soon*